HECA - Jose Corpuz
Built by hand every step of the way - for Riders by Riders
TECHNOLOGY AND UNIQUE FEATURES
Heca wakeskates are suitable for a range of skill levels, as well as designed and tested to be a comfortable ride in all conditions. Distinct for its quality, durability, smooth and consistent riding experience, relaxed tricks and just the right pop you need.
- 100% handmade with the application of high quality, light and flexible plywood used in gliding
- Completely laminated to ensure longevity and durability
- Characterised by 3-stage progessive rocker and ABS reinforcement on the sidewalls
- Wood cores are strengthened with the glass fiber or carbon matt, whereas the bottoms are covered with durable grindbase which makes the boards slide on obstacles incredibly smoothly.
- Possibility to personalize (selected colour of ABS or gliding in the dark ABS)
Composition: Wood/Fiberglass/Carbon Matt/Laminate/Poliethylene Grindbase/Double ABS on the sidewall
Deck Surface: Black Diamond grip tape
Rocker Type: Progressive 3-Stage
Fin Setup: Two front lock-in fins plus one back fin, not drilled
Width: 15.7" Rocker: 1.29" Thickness: 1,141" Weight: depending on the size, varies from 4.5kg/39.5" to 5.0 kg /41.0”